Tell us what you think
We are committed to listening to local people and to those who rely on NHS and social care services. There are a number of ways you can have your say in our formal public consultation:
Come to one of our public meetings where you will be able to listen to a presentation, ask questions and give us your feedback. Don't worry if you can't make it at the start of the meeting as we will still give you all the information you need. The dates are:
- Pitsea: Tuesday 19th July, 6pm-8pm at Pitsea Leisure Centre, Northlands Pavement, Pitsea Centre, Basildon SS13 3DU
- Basildon: Wednesday, 27th July, 6pm-8pm at Holiday Inn, Festival Leisure Park, Basildon SS14 3DG
- Brentwood: Thursday 28th July, 6pm-8pm at Brentwood Community Hospital, Crescent Drive, Brentwood CM15 8DR
- Wickford: Friday 12th August, 10am-12noon at Wickford Health Centre, Market Rd, Wickford SS12 0AG
- Brentwood: Wednesday 17th August , 7pm-9pm at Brentwood Baptist Church Hall, Kings Road, Brentwood CM14 4DR
- Wickford: Saturday 20th August, 9am-12noon - pop-up stand at Wickford Co-op, rear of 44 High Street, Wickford SS12 9AT
- Billericay: Friday 26th August, 1pm-3pm at Emmanuel Church Hall, Laindon Road, Billericay CM12 9LD
- Basildon: Saturday 3rd September 10am-5pm - Love Your Borough event in marquee behind Costa, Basildon Town Square SS14 1BA
- Basildon: CCG Annual General Meeting: Thursday 8th September, 4pm-8pm at St. George’s Suite, The Basildon Centre, St. Martin's Square, Basildon, Essex, SS14 1DL. The AGM is expected to run from 4pm-6pm and 6pm-8pm will be a Fit for the Future public consultation drop-in session.
- Brentwood: Saturday 10th September, 10am-4pm - pop-up stand at Baytree Centre - Chapel Ruins, Brentwood High Street CM14 4BX
We would like you to share your experiences of intermediate care and give us your feedback on the proposed changes by completing our online questionnaire on intermediate care.
Alternatively, if you are unable to complete the questionnaire online, you can download a copy here , print, complete and post to:
Fit for the Future
NHS Basildon and Brentwood Clinical Commisisoning Group
Christopher Martin Road
Basildon SS14 3HG
You can also join a patient group where you can feedback your views in a supportive environment. Find more information on how you can get involved in your local group here
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact us by email: online questionnaire or write to us at the above address.
Please submit your feedback on the Intermediate Care Review Summer 2016 by Monday 12 September 2016.