Come to one of our public meetings where you will be able to listen to a presentation, ask questions and give us your feedback.
Don't worry if you can't make it at the start of the meeting as we will still give you all the information you need.
The dates are:
- Pitsea: Tuesday 19th July, 6pm-8pm at Pitsea Leisure Centre, Northlands Pavement, Pitsea Centre, Basildon SS13 3DU
- Basildon: Wednesday 27th July, 6pm-8pm at Holiday Inn, Festival Leisure Park, Basildon SS13 3DU
- Brentwood: Thursday 28th July, 6pm-8pm at Brentwood Community Hospital, Crescent Drive, Brentwood CM15 8DR
- Wickford: Friday 12th August, 10am-12noon at Wickford Health Centre, Market Road, Wickford SS12 0AG
- Brentwood: Wednesday 17th August, 7pm-9pm at Brentwood Baptist Church Hall, Kings Road, Brentwood CM14 4DR
- Wickford: Saturday 20th August, 9am-12noon - pop-up stand at Wickford Co-op, rear of 44 High Street, Wickford SS12 9AT
- Billericay: Friday 26th August, 1pm-3pm at Emmanuel Church Hall, Laindon Road, Billericay CM12 9LD
- Basildon: Saturday 3rd September, 10am-5pm - Love Your Borough event in marquee behind Costa, Basildon Town Square SS14 1BA
- Billericay: Monday 5th September 6pm-8pm at Billericay Health Centre, Stock Road, Billericay CM12 0BJ
- Basildon: CCG Annual General Meeting, Thursday 8th September, 4pm-8pm at St. George’s Suite, The Basildon Centre, St. Martin's Square, Basildon, Essex, SS14 1DL. The AGM is expected to run from 4pm-6pm and 6pm-8pm will be a Fit for the Future public consultation drop-in session
- Brentwood: Saturday 10th September, 10am-4pm – pop-up stand at Baytree Centre – Chapel Ruins, Brentwood High
Street CM14 4BX