GP practices in Basildon and Brentwood are introducing the option for people to speak with their GP online to give them more choice and to improve access following a successful bid for funding from NHS England.
The service includes:
- Symptom checker, self-help guides and signposting services to help you find the right service for your problem or to help solve a number of issues.
- 24/7 phone advice within 1 hour.
- e-consults where you can request advice and treatment from your own GP within 1 working day.
You can access the service through each practices' own website - see below for those Practices who have introduced the service:
• Ballards Walk Surgery www.ballardswalksurgery.nhs.uk
• Chapel Street Surgery www.chapelstreetsurgery.co.uk
• Dr Sim – Dipple Medical Centre www.drsimsandpartners.nhs.uk
• Dr Arayomi – Dipple Medical centre www.arayomisurgery.nhs.uk
• South Wing – Dipple Medical Centre www.tnasah-southwing.co.uk
• Billericay Medical Practice www.gps-billericayhealthcentre.co.uk
• Knights Surgery knights www.gpsurgery.net
• South Green Surgery www.southgreensurgery.co.uk
• The Queens Park Surgery www.queensparksurgery.org.uk
• The Western Road Surgery www.westernroadsurgery.co.uk
• Rockleigh Court Surgery www.rockleighcourtsurgery.co.uk
• Tile House Surgery www.tilehousesurgery.com
• Mount Avenue Surgery www.mountavenuesurgery.co.uk
• The Highwood Surgery www.highwoodsurgery.webgp.com
• The New Surgery – Shenfield Road www.thenewsurgery-brentwood.co.uk
• Deal Tree Health Centre www.dealtreehealthcentre.co.uk
• Langdon Hills Medical Centre www.langdonhillsmedicalcentre.nhs.uk
• Felmores Medical Centre www.felmoresmedicalcentre.co.uk
• The Muree Medical Centre www.murreemedicalcentre.nhs.uk
• The Knares medical Practice www.knaresmedicalpractice.nhs.uk
• Aeigis Medical Centre www.aegismedicalcentre.nhs.uk