GP practices in Basildon and Brentwood are introducing the option for people to speak with their GP online to give them more choice and to improve access following a successful bid for funding from NHS England.
The service includes:
- Symptom checker, self-help guides and signposting services to help you find the right service for your problem or to help solve a number of issues.
- 24/7 phone advice within 1 hour.
- e-consults where you can request advice and treatment from your own GP within 1 working day.
You can access the service through each practices' own website - see below for those Practices who have introduced the service:
- Ballards Walk Surgery www.ballardswalksurgery.nhs.uk
- Chapel Street Surgery www.chapelstreetsurgery.co.uk
- Dr Sim – Dipple Medical Centre www.drsimsandpartners.nhs.uk
- Dr Arayomi – Dipple Medical centre www.arayomisurgery.nhs.uk
- South Wing – Dipple Medical Centre www.tnasah-southwing.co.uk
- Billericay Medical Practice www.gps-billericayhealthcentre.co.uk
- Knights Surgery knights www.gpsurgery.net
- South Green Surgery www.southgreensurgery.co.uk
- The Queens Park Surgery www.queensparksurgery.org.uk
- The Western Road Surgery www.westernroadsurgery.co.uk
- Rockleigh Court Surgery www.rockleighcourtsurgery.co.uk
- Tile House Surgery www.tilehousesurgery.com
- Mount Avenue Surgery www.mountavenuesurgery.co.uk
- The Highwood Surgery www.highwoodsurgery.webgp.com
- The New Surgery – Shenfield Road www.thenewsurgery-brentwood.co.uk
- Deal Tree Health Centre www.dealtreehealthcentre.co.uk
- Langdon Hills Medical Centre www.langdonhillsmedicalcentre.nhs.uk
- Felmores Medical Centre www.felmoresmedicalcentre.co.uk
- The Muree Medical Centre www.murreemedicalcentre.nhs.uk
- The Knares medical Practice www.knaresmedicalpractice.nhs.uk
- Aeigis Medical Centre www.aegismedicalcentre.nhs.uk