One You is a ground-breaking new campaign from Public Health England to help adults across the country avoid future diseases caused by our lifestyles.
One You is here to help you to move more, eat well, drink less alcohol and be smoke free.
One You will also provide information on how you can reduce your stress levels and
- One You provides lots of tips and recipes whether you’re trying to lose weight, get in
shape or just live a healthier life
- Download the free Easy Meals app for over a hundred delicious and simple meal ideas to
- get you eating foods that are healthier for you
- 5-a-day: Fruit and vegetables are part of a balanced diet and can help us stay healthy.
It’s recommended that we eat at least five portions of different types of fruit and veg a
- Fat: Check the labels when you shop and swap high fat foods for ones that are lower in
- Sugar: Cut down by watching out for sugar when you shop and making smart sugar
- Salt: Shop for low-salt or reduced-salt foods, and watch out for salt by checking the
labels on everyday items
Please also see our Dietary Advice section with links to diet and lifestyle information from the British Dietetic Association, Coeliac UK, Diabetes UK and British Heart Foundation.