XenZone is a provider of online mental health services for children, young people and adults. Kooth, from XenZone, is an online counselling and emotional well-being platform for children and young people, accessible through mobile, tablet and desktop and free at the point of use. The service is available to young people in Essex, Southend and Thurrock.
On Kooth you can:
- Chat in confidence to their friendly counsellors
- Read articles written by young people
- Get support from the Kooth community
- Write in a daily journal
- Who the service provides for
- Young people (aged 11+) looking for free, safe and anonymous online support.
Hours of operation
Monday – Friday 12pm – 10pm
Saturday – Sunday 6pm – 10pm